Lithium ion battery is different from lead acid battery in many aspects, like usable capacity, cycle life, charging etc.
Battery pack is made of groups of individual cells. More specifically, 18650 Cells, a size classification for Lithium ion (Li-ion) batteries with 18 x 65 mm cylindrical dimensions, usually 10pc or 12pc a group.
Electric scooters can go through 500-800 charging cycles, will last between 2 to 4 years before starting to lose battery capacity. depending on storage, use conditions and capacity. If you use your scooter properly, the battery life will be longer.
Which electric scooters good for commuting?
– They are more eco-friendly than driving.
– They are easy to take on and off public transport.
– They are faster than walking.
– Because they fold away, they are much easier to store than a bike.
– They require little effort so you can commute without getting tired.
– They save so much time making the commute faster and more fun.
+ Lightweight design
+ Quick recharge
+ Pneumatic tires
+ Portable design
+ Upgraded 350 Watt motor
+ 17 miles range on a single charge
+ Max speed of 18.6 miles per hour
+ Downloadable app and Bluetooth
+ Fastest scooter at 40MPH
+ Independent 1000W Motors controlling front and rear wheels
+ Fastest recharge time
+ Aluminum alloy body for easy carry
+ Lasts up to 50 miles between charges