• Is the sea scooter sinking into the water?
No, it will float slightly on the water.
• Can I replace the battery underwater or put battery pack into water?
No, it's not Safe. The connector of battery pack and main board will break.
• Is the sea scooter waterproof?
Yes,The battery, motor and main board connectors are waterproof. Water will enter inside the body while using it.
• Why need soak and rinse the underwater scooter with fresh water after use?
Since Seawater contains salt crystals, sand particles and Swimming pool have chlorine/acids that can cause of corrosion. So it is necessary to rinse it with Fresh Water within few minutes after the dive. The longer you delay to remove materials that cause potential corrosion the more damage can be done.
• Why should the battery and sea scooter be kept dry?
Make sure the battery and main boards connectors are completely dry before storage, otherwise it will be damage due to oxidation in electrolysis after power-on.
• Why does the motor can not work after power-on some time?
It may be the sand particles or crystals in the motor compartment. Please put the machine into the water for few minutes and then start the machine continuously until the motor works normally.
• Can I use the battery pack if the case was broken ?
No, We suggest you to contact your local dealer to replace the battery pack.
• Is the underwater scooter failure if four battery indicator light are flashing at the same time?
Yes, the sea scooter has a self-healing function. It will work again, just release the switch and wait for the light indicator to go out.
• Will the speed decrease as the power is decremented?
No, Speed will remain same until the power off.