Safety can be increased by motorists, bicyclists and pedestrians by communicating your intentions.
- Hold Your Line - Keep both hands on the handlebars, ride in a straight line, be consistent and be predictable. Avoid erratic movements and make sure to signal before you make a lane change or turn.
- Wear Your Helmet - Make sure to wear your helmet. Make sure it is fitted properly. Wearing a helmet can save your life.
- Use Road Sense - Interact positively with traffic and communicate with drivers. Let drivers know of your intentions.
- Visibility - Be safe and be seen! Wear bright and reflective clothing. Can drivers see you? Avoid vehicle blind spots.
- Be Prepared - Always have you ID, money, phone, repair kit, bike tools and water with you when you ride. 6.Courteous Riding - Treat others like you would like to be treated. Each roadway user is responsible for their own actions and must obey all traffic laws. Be a courteous rider and Share the Road.
- Keep Your Head Up - Looking ahead will give you enough time to maneuver around any obstacles that you may encounter. Be aware of the riding environment.
- Can You Hear Me Now? - Don’t ride with earphones or any device that would prevent you from hearing. Listen to your environment to help avoid potentially dangerous situations.
- Be Attentive – Do not text or use devices while riding. Focus on the road.
- Yield - Always yield to pedestrians and equestrians.
Wanna know more about importing scooters from China? more details
Leave a comment